Official Contest Rules
“Back To School” Official Contest Rules
(1) No purchase necessary. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
(2a) How to enter the grand-prize drawing: Individuals are eligible to register at www.BuckTheNorm.com one (1) time per day August 1, 2014, through September 15, 2014. Contest begins at 12:00 a.m. CST on August 1, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. CST on September 15, 2014. TFCU’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this promotion. Incomplete entries will not be eligible.
(2b) How to enter the event-prize drawing(s): Individuals that attend a TFCU back-to-school on-site event held at their partner school are eligible to register by texting the individual partner school event code. The code is available only to event attendees. One winner will be chosen from each TFCU back-to-school event. The code is only good for the day of the event for the duration of each individual event.
(3) Eligibility: Prize drawing open to all legal U.S. residents 18 years and older. Employees, volunteers and immediate families (family members living in the household of an employee or volunteer) of Tinker Federal Credit Union or Third Degree Advertising are not eligible to enter.
• To be eligible to win the grand-prize, entrants must be enrolled in the 2014 fall semester with full-time student status at a college, university or technology center.
(4) Prizes available: One (1) grand-prize $2,000 in the form of a check, will be given to one (1) winner. Additionally, one (1) Apple iPad Mini valued at $400 will be given to one (1) winner from each of the TFCU on-site back-to-school events held at participating partner schools (16 total).
(5) Restrictions on entering: Every one (1) eligible person can submit one (1) grand-prize entry per one (1) day at www.BuckTheNorm.com. Every one (1) eligible person can submit one (1) event-prize entry per one (1) TFCU on-site back-to-school event text message code. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted in violation of this rule will be declared ineligible. As the administrator of this contest, TFCU has the power to remove subsequent entries if they are in violation of these rules. You may be asked to verify your information from any entry you submit.
(6) General: One (1) $2,000 grand prize will be awarded. One (1) Apple iPad Mini valued at $400 will be awarded per TFCU back-to-school on-site event. The grand-prize winner will be randomly drawn and notified by phone on or after September 22, 2014. If the grand-prize winner cannot be personally contacted within one (1) week of the initial phone notification, TFCU reserves the right to randomly draw another winner, and the original winner will be considered to have forfeited his or her prize. The event-prize winners will be randomly drawn and notified by text message the same day of the TFCU back-to-school event. The winner will then be contacted by phone up to one (1) business day after the event to arrange for delivery of the event prize. If the event-prize winner cannot be personally contacted within one (1) week of the initial text message notification, TFCU reserves the right to randomly draw another winner, and the original winner will be considered to have forfeited his or her prize.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. TFCU is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries. Prizes are not exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. In the event of unavailability of any stated prize, TFCU reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Grand-prize winner must show valid identification and proof of full-time student status at a college, university or technology center to collect prizes. Winners of all prizes will be required to sign a Liability/Publicity Release (where legal) to receive their respective prizes. Prize may be reported as taxable income. Contact Tinker Federal Credit Union at (405) 732-0324 or 1-800-456-4828, or write TFCU at P.O. Box 45750, Tinker AFB, OK 73145 to obtain a complete copy of the Official Contest Rules for this promotion. Entry in this promotion or acceptance of any prize constitutes acceptance of the Official Contest Rules.
Official Contest Rules